Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith to Charlton...

GAZTASTIC

Sep 17, 2010
HOVE - JUST
I'd take an exchange for BWP plus cash and then add a 'spectacular' other frontman. Change things up front completely to suit the passing game.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
It's not going to happen.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He fitted in perfectly early doors, but after a number of games without a goal lost his confidence and obviously began to look less effective. Teams defended deeper and his chances were fewer as he moved out wide continuously to find a bit of space and show his mettle. The sort of quality behind him this year will have him far less watched and hopefully have him feel less pressure to be that focal point of all attacks. He could lurk and pounce, hare-arsing on occasion.
I see this as a great year for him and his hero status fully established.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
CMS loves it here. If he did go, it wouldn't be by choice

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Surprised by the amount of sell him for [insert amount] comments on here.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Surprised by the amount of sell him for [insert amount] comments on here.

The residue of 20 years of buying cheap and selling dear any talent that comes through the door. It'll take a bit for the new BHA landscape to become familiar...

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Take a look at the Charlton forums. They believe they are heading for administration at some point in the next few weeks and have some serious cashflow problems. Having approx £3m to spend on anyone is therefore unlikely.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
The CMS to us rumour went round a few weeks ago (I mentioned it on here at the time). I considered it highly unlikely then, now it is impossible. Our secret backer pulled out two weeks ago and we are going to have to sell players to avoid administration. Get on us at 9-1 for relegation while you can. Those odds are going to come in now our situation is coming out into the open.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here