Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Inness - Performance Analyst from Swansea (merged)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
New backroom man-Craig Inness from Swansea

Craig Inness ‏@C_Inness
Nearly set for my move to Brighton & Hove Albion, looking forward to a new challenge in a great Club! ‪#BHAFC

Who is he??

States job as 'Performance Analyst'?

Last edited:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Surprised we could attract someone from Swansea clearly may have not been happy with the new management?

Based on what [MENTION=15046]peterward[/MENTION] said about him working alongside Chris Davies but not going to Liverpool like Davies did, I'm guessing he's slightly more junior? Perhaps that's why we managed to get him? I'd also imagine it's not as much of a step down for behind the scenes staff as it is for players.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Surprised we could attract someone from Swansea clearly may have not been happy with the new management?

Inness was an Intern under Chris Davies who really knows his stuff, guess Laudrup has his own team and Inness will want to be a head analyst and not second fiddle

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Maybe he's doing his mate Rodgers a favour and keeping his son out of anymore trouble

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Is he not just playing football manager in that video?

In all seriousness, I love performance analysis stuff like prozone and I'm glad we've got someone in

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
How modern football has changed, just use to be

Score goals - good.
Let in goals - bad.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
was out of contract at Swansea - applied for jobs with us and with Middlesboro - should do a decent enough job given his experience and his mentor in particular. What a great job for a football fan to have though :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe he will count the greer/el abd passes.

Hope he has enough paper.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Maybe he will count the greer/el abd passes.

Hope he has enough paper.

Do they count the number of "dawdles with the ball on the edge of the area giving the ball to an attacker"? If so Dicker could be finished

Hopefully he has a whole pad or two spare to count the "negative moaning twats who are proved wrong about Barnes time and again".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here