Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Apparantly on his way out, not sure where to though yet.

Great shame imo, bags of potential.

Best of luck to him for the future.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Source?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Shame. I always liked him and thought he had potential. Admittedly though he was frustrating and didn't take his chance when it came against Wycombe, at home in the cup.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Been coming for a long time so guess it will be good for him to move and hopefully find a club who will give him a game

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Could end up a good player, hope so.

Was genuinely gutted for him when - 3rd time lucky - he hit the net to make it 5-4 at Wycombe, only for it to be adjudged offside, questionably...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Clearly not getting on too well here and Poyet sees fit to let him go. Good stuff. Good luck to him and that but I think it's better off for everybody that he leaves. Too long have we held on to players that just aren't performing (for whatever reason) at this club. Good to see a few more tough decisions will be made in future.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Good luck to the lad, same for anyone leaving unless they're Leon Knight. But lets not pretend he was anything other than utterly rubbish. Good job he didn't get more games really, a few more of his typical barn door misses and he'd join the likes of Farrington and Tiltman in the Albion Hall of "they played for us and we're crap..."

Midfield General

Nov 15, 2009
Shame if this is true, because I feel he had something to offer but obviously very difficult for him to get into the starting line-up and I am sure he will prove himself elsewhere if this rumour transpires

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
if he is going does that mean we are lining up another striker?

we surely need cover incase one of the first choice (3 of them) get injured? especially as forster may not manage all the games this season?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Personally, I'd wish him nothing but the best: it just somehow hasn't clicked for him here, which was absolutely nothing to do with any lack of effort or trying or hard work on his part, or even to do with any lack of talent (or for that matter, lack of opportunities) - it just didn't work out, sadly. It's a damn shame but it happens; I can see him absolutely thriving somewhere else.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Personally, I'd wish him nothing but the best: it just somehow hasn't clicked for him here, which was absolutely nothing to do with any lack of effort or trying or hard work on his part, or even to do with any lack of talent (or for that matter, lack of opportunities) - it just didn't work out, sadly. It's a damn shame but it happens; I can see him absolutely thriving somewhere else.

I echo those sentiments

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here