Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cpfc1234

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Known for talking utter tosh - according to my Palace supporting work colleague, he has just been banned from their BBS board or whatever its called! :lol: Shame!

Since when did you care where i post? I dont know why i was Banned? And i dont think its fair for you to single me out By dedicating a thread for Me. You Lot are just like some of the Idiots on the BBS, Im sorry i didnt realise you were an Out of-touch Executive where your concern is the Bottom Line.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He was here yesterday, and I pointed out that even the other Palace fans here are embarrassed by him, as you are testament to.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I think the amount of time's he say's "sir" may be an indication that he has spent time in the nick. Very odd bloke

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Since when did you care where i post? I dont know why i was Banned? And i dont think its fair for you to single me out By dedicating a thread for Me. You Lot are just like some of the Idiots on the BBS, Im sorry i didnt realise you were an Out of-touch Executive where your concern is the Bottom Line.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328201487.046179.jpg

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here