Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry Travel Voucher

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Might be worth checking as mine isn't present in one of my travel voucher books...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I forgot mine on saturday.

Didn't matter though, couldn't get on the train on the way so got a taxi and the bus driver couldn't have given less of a shit on the way back anyway (though I actually had one then).

Still not been asked for one all season.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Not sure why I spent £30 on these, only shown one once at the P&R on the way to game, never needed it after the game. Don't think the club could possibily police this due to the size of the queues etc coming and going from the game.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Oh yeah I know all that - not had my ticket checked once in 24 journeys yet on the train.

It's very clear that no-one at the club cares a jot about the various train issues anyway. We had a crush yesterday on the train, and nearly one at Brighton Stn where the staff initially refused to open more than one gate to let people out.
Where's the accountability? Though I suppose the club probably don't have any kind of train welfare obligation...

Hey-ho..
Just thought i'd say something in case those who do get theirs checked wanted to know.

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm yet to travel to a home game with any form of entitlement to travel, no one checks them :lolol:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I've bought a ticket to falmer every game from Shoreham - and have never used the ticket until yesterday when I assume the barriers were closed as it was Sunday - I know the one day I don't buy one will be the day I get stopped so I just buy it as I dont want to be done!!!

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
ive been asked between Goring and Shoreham twice this season, and once between hove and brighton, so ive used a travel voucher once, and that time was only because they were doing a survey to see what stations the fans came from

D

Deleted User X18H

I forgot mine on saturday.

Didn't matter though, couldn't get on the train on the way so got a taxi and the bus driver couldn't have given less of a shit on the way back anyway (though I actually had one then).

Still not been asked for one all season.

You shouldn't have used it on Saturday.

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
Do you have to pay for the P&R, me and my dad have been using the racecourse for the last few months. He asked a steward if you have to pay and they said it was free.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Just checked my vouchers & the Cov one is there but like most other people I haven't had to produce one yet anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here