Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

could the scum go down?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
just had a little surf on the scums message board (holmesdale online) and they all want taylor to go !
do you reckon on current form that they could go down!

if they went down how would you celebrate?

do you ever go on that board to wind the tossers up?

if ever you get a chance go on to that board and have a little pop at them because they are down at the mo and they dont like it!

finally do you hate the tossers more than ldc your thoughts!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They are all braindead on the Holmesdale, you get better a response on the BBS.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
dougdeep said:
ill try the bbs as looking at the holmesdale it seems very little used!
have you got the full website address as id love to register and wind them tossers up!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
dont think will go down as they are not one of the worst 3 in the league , however , it's incredibly satisying and humerous to see them all whinging and moaning. I am having great pleasure watching the scum have another piss poor season.
Palace - the non entity of the Championship

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
dougdeep said:
Not all of us Dougie Boy.

We will stay up this season as Leeds, Hull, QPR, and Southend are dead certs to fight out the bottom 3 places. We are too strong to go down and will get a run of results soon.

Wigman I hope you enjoyed your moment and make yourself known on Holmesdale Online and I will say Hi sometime.:wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
to be honest, if we are seriously thinking promotion this season , i'd rather the scum stayed up - that f***ing hurt last November and i want to put the wrong right and thats not doable with the clubs in different league

as for the LDC vs Palace debate - the LDC are worse as a minority of Palace fans actually want us to get a stadium whereas the LDC don't , respect for that at least

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't think that Leeds or Palace will go down. They have more money to spend than most teams in the league and they will buy their way out of trouble. It would be very amusing if either did get relelgated though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here