Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could the Five Games at Home end up having a positive result on crowds?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I know that initially sounds stupid, as shown by the below 5k in the first three.

However, as results have begun to improve perhaps the home fans will see we hit rock bottom and see the improvement in front of their eyes, therefore push the crowd up. If the players(hahah...that's a big if) continue to grasp the incentive, then the two factors could support each other and the crowds could start to creep up again.

We can but hope anyway!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Apparently, only a few of the Gillingham tickets have been refunded, so there should be a full'ish house for that game.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Apparently, only a few of the Gillingham tickets have been refunded, so there should be a full'ish house for that game.
I've just bought two tickets for Gillingham. The only places you can buy two tix next to each other are the family stand or in block W behind the goal.

So yes, to all intents and purposes, it will be a sellout.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003

I forgot all about the fact that sold out in the first place!

It seems such a long time ago, Savage and O'C were still revered then!

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
If the team can keep winning, then of course it can only be a positive.
And yes it's also a reason for the fans to come back.

I also like the way that the club have reduced the tickets for the Port Vale game. I believe the reason for this is because we firmly expect to beat them, therefore any "floaters" who are at the game will be impressed and hopefully will come along again.

Jan 30, 2008
I know that initially sounds stupid, as shown by the below 5k in the first three.

However, as results have begun to improve perhaps the home fans will see we hit rock bottom and see the improvement in front of their eyes, therefore push the crowd up. If the players(hahah...that's a big if) continue to grasp the incentive, then the two factors could support each other and the crowds could start to creep up again.

We can but hope anyway!
no, as ive said before people have wised up and are not prepared to be ripped off

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
I also like the way that the club have reduced the tickets for the Port Vale game. I believe the reason for this is because we firmly expect to beat them,

Just like Mansfield then...

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
sorry pal it will not last and those people that bought the tickets for the first game, many will not attend , but hey its not the end of the world .nice use of emoticons by the way

Perhaps they are too busy attending spelling and grammar lessons?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here