Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could someone...

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
they get paid.

they do a great job , like anyone else does i suppose.

sending them pizza is a ...... well bit gay

if you want to thank them personally you can always go on site and offer to nosh them all off

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
they get paid.

if you want to thank them personally you can always go on site and offer to nosh them all off

I get paid and do a good job (imo) but an occasional bottle of wine from an appreciatitive client goes down really well

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
they get paid.

And i suppose you don't tip restaurants too?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
they get paid.

Bit of a long way to go from here.

Actually I just wanted to see them enjoying it on the webcam.

I also wanted them to know we are all watching, so no burying a Palarse shirt under the centre circle, etc.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
this a wind up thread or what..tell you what ..why not go and ask if they want their backsides wiped !!!:glare:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
it would be a little arse licky but if nothing else it would be pretty funny. I'll pledge a couple of quid.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If they hurried themselves up a bit and finished the damn thing PDQ, then they'd have all their calorific needs on site.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It's a bit sort of weird.
Internet geeks sending Pizza.

It does seem like that on the surface, but I think it is a brilliant gesture. What we want them to know is that it is not some ordinary job to pay the bills, this is a job that has come about through blood, sweat and tears. Spanning two decades of wanting, asking, begging and finally receiving.

We must make sure that someone knows when the delivery is due to take place. We would not want a rogue takeaway from Palace fans, laced with sedatives or laxatives. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here