Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

could dick knight ban the argus

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
after andy naylors scathing report in todays argus about dick knight i wonder whether dick will ban the paper for reporting on the forest game . david belloti did ten years ago for two games.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
skintmanblues said:
after andy naylors scathing report in todays argus about dick knight i wonder whether dick will ban the paper for reporting on the forest game . david belloti did ten years ago for two games.

David belooti is a f:censored: king cu:censored: t though.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Why ban Andy Naylor? Are we only going to allow journalists into the club that tow the club line and are not critical? If so, then we are back to the Bellotti days because the club has something to hide.

Just because Naylor is not up Knight/Perry/Wilkins' arses isn't a reason to ban him. Take off the blue and white tinted spectacles and see that he may have a valid point or two in his articles.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ernest said:
I think the day Dick Tight does do that is the day the gloves will come off and the Argus print everything it knows about Mr H.R. Knight and all his dealings.

lets hope he bans them then :clap2: :clap2: :drink:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ernest said:
Unfortunately Dick Tight is stupid but he is not that stupid

Are u so sure ernest he brought in the argie for 150k against the advice of Mcghee when he could of signed Eastwood for 5k

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Definitely. I'm reliably informed that Naylor has been told if he prints anything more about the clubs finances he will be banned from Withdean!

I can't remember which article triggered that, it was over a year ago now, but Perry was fuming and thought it would help the anti-Falmer case.

1066gull

So, as Dave said, are we getting to the stage that someone is untouchable to criticism. ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
skintmanblues said:
after andy naylors scathing report in todays argus about dick knight i wonder whether dick will ban the paper for reporting on the forest game.

At that point the warning bells would seriously start ringing.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Withdean Wanderer said:
Definitely. I'm reliably informed that Naylor has been told if he prints anything more about the clubs finances he will be banned from Withdean!

I can't remember which article triggered that, it was over a year ago now, but Perry was fuming and thought it would help the anti-Falmer case.

As I previously said the minute they do that the Argus will swing behind the nimbys and expose anything that they know about the clubs business that is being kept under wraps so not to give the anti Stadium campaigners ammo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here