Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could be a massive game for both of us next weekend

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Hello all,

could be a massive game for both of us next weekend, you will need the points to stay up, we will need them to go for the play offs, you dont seem to be able to get out of trouble, we have one of the worst away records in the league

It really could go either way and I hope that whatever happens in our game that you stay up, I live in the area and go to Brighton quite often and have done for years, I dont want to see you playing in league two next year ( to be honest I cannot understand how you are so low down!)

Anyway heres to a good game next weekend, I hope we pick up the three points but hope you manage to bag enough wins elsewhere to stay up!

It will probs be a Bas Savage winner! ;)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Its a massive game,and the fancy wear a dress day theme looks like its going to be a huge sucsess,not to be intimidated by the no doubt huge Tranny following it will be hard to tell whos supporting who pre match in the sportsman,im really looking forward to the game and hoping for a light breeze to excentuate the pleats in my flowing blue and white frock.Im sure Psb will no doubt completely steal the show due to his extensive wardrobe but lets just enjoy the day and go for it :lolol:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I wore my new home shirt for the first time whilst listening last Sunday morning here and we won, midweek matches are on too late to stay up.
I will try the new shirt and dress combination this weekend, it will have to be a wrap around mind because the wife is a size 8 and I am 6ft with a 45in chest.Just glad the kids will be asleep as would take some explaining wouldn't it.:ohmy:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
In our situation sadly every game is massive until we either get clear or fall too far behind.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has anyone thought to tell our players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here