Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it 27 years

D

Deleted User X18H

:ohmy: to the day since we beat Sheff W in the FA Cup Semi Final?

0.jpg

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Fantastic day,got well tanked up when I finally got to my local!Can't remember all the details but I think I upset my then girlfriend by some of my behaviour.......so I was told the next day!:shrug:

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
Fantastic day. I remember my Dad saying the free kick was too far out just before Jimmy Case slammed it into the goal at the clock end. The weather was very hot too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My first BIG away game. Coach up to Highbury with my Dad, decked out head to toe in Albion colours, tickets on the halfway line and Jimmy's thunderbolt. What a day.

mickygp

Feb 11, 2009
jeepers!

I left school in 1983, bunked off to go to the replay on a thursday night, had chemistry exam friday morning: failed happy days.:clap2:

mickygp:thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was the greatest day for me, never to be forgotten

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
if only my mum had been a slag a few years earlier i would of made this amazing day in history

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
:ohmy: to the day since we beat Sheff W in the FA Cup Semi Final?

Don't insult our intelligence by asking it as a question Timmy. We all know it's been pencilled into your Conservative Party leather bound pocket diary for months. I believe the entry for 16/4/2010 reads:

11:45am get up and have breakfast
12:17pm - hand shandy
12:28pm - post shandy clean up and drag fat arse around Preston Park for a jog
1:15pm - back home, shower and lunch
2:23pm - Post thread on NSC about FA Cup Semi
2:30pm - hand shandy

Last edited:

May 22, 2008
OMG now i am feeling old was there that fine sunny day! as a boy now 42.
we went by train and tube me my Dad and late Grandfather.

Great day at highbury.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
I went to that match,cant remember much of the game,terrific atmosphere and never seen my BHA supporting mates of the time so happy.

Hope I never see anything like that ever again though.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
blimey :eek::eek: i was 16 and remember it well hope we can have more days like that and i feel a new dawn for us ......

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
what a day it was the thought of reaching wembley wen the whistle went willnever be forgoten just sad that most of the mates i was with dont watch the albion any more:angry:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Great day out,stood in the Clock End right in the line of fire of Jimmys freekick. 27 years ago and it seems so much less than that.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Yes - I was there in the Clock End as well - it was my 17th Birthday! Happy Birthday to me (for yesterday).

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Ah the memories. Was only 16 then. A Fab day out, glorious sunny day and the clock end rocked that day. Happy memories indeed.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here