Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coronation St

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Did anyone see this last night. It must've been one of the most comical episodes I've seen in ages. Les and Cilla are great.

I hope they start giving Charlie some decent storylines again.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I've given up on soaps now.

They are just, quite frankly, shit. I'd rather spend 30 minutes reading a book.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch Corra's

thats all :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Absolute quality. Les smashing up his wedding presents, Cilla nicking the flowers and the happy couple cutting into a stolen cardboard cake. And no food.

Top drawer. Corry is so much better than any other soap I've ever seen.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Simster said:
Absolute quality. Les smashing up his wedding presents, Cilla nicking the flowers and the happy couple cutting into a stolen cardboard cake. And no food.

Top drawer. Corry is so much better than any other soap I've ever seen.

that roadie was a bit suspect though wasn't he? He's forgiven for wearing an Albion pin on his waistcoat:lolol:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Coronation Street is utter arse. Bunch of annoying cartoon Northerners trying to be funny.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair its reinventing itself as a soap/sit com. You have the serious storylines along with comedy performances.

Eastenders could learn a thing or two with its doom and gloom all the time.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
To be fair its reinventing itself as a soap/sit com. You have the serious storylines along with comedy performances.

Eastenders could learn a thing or two with its doom and gloom all the time.

I think it is - Grant and Phil asking what's a hoodie? :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not a soap fan at all, but the missus watches them. However, once thing caught my eye in Eastenders yesterday. The older gangster bloke, I forget his name, anyway he seems to have stitched up that barmaid Chrissie by RECORDING an episode of Eastenders showing her confessing to Dens murder.

Straight up - he was sitting at his desk watching a video recording of Eastenders, with Chrissie spilling her guts about bumping off old Den. GENIUS ! I bet he checks the TV guides to see whats going to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here