Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jesus

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Good luck Micky (I think he may need it).

I have no GRUMBLES against him at all.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Loved Corky myself think he had more to do with our success than just the Adams effect

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Doesnt really sit well how he has just f***ed over another club so mixed feelings.

He was a legend first time but thats gone now

Happy for him to be a massive success or a complete failure. Rather those than just a plodder

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Good luck Micky. Still a legend in my eyes. Good to see him getting a crack at the job he has clearly always wanted. There is no denying that he has done an excellent job at Port Vale.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Why oh way any club would want to have Adams as their manager is beyond me. He's well past his best, and it's difficult to see his move to Sheff Utd ending in anything but tears.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I feel sorry for them. It's Mickey's dream job, but he is taking it at a time when the club is at a real low with little money to spend.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that when a club is ata low ebb with little money is a perfect time for MA to take over as he will have made ,many contacts in football so will bring in some players who can doa job for him. Avoid relegation this season is his prime aim and I think he will do it comfortably.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
just interviewed Micky on the local news programme, as mentioned above its the job he has always wanted. They also interviewed six or so blades fans, there was about a 50/50 split on whether its a good appointment or not - time will tell

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I think Adams with cork along side him is just what he needs. He is nothing without him. Think they might surprise a few people:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here