Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cor its a right civil war, moanfest on here!

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Come on guys. The arrogance of some of you is truly appalling. Some of you thought you would step up and walk this league by the sounds of it. Get a grip and back your man as we did with slade when he went the first ten games of the season without a win. Poyet is as good as you're going to get at this level at this stage in your development.

We were magnificent against charlton and should have got five.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
100% this. Back the manager and the team. We have a tough game coming up and no fit players. We need to help not whinge. Sure we have some weak spots but ... unless you're ambramovic you cant buy the league. We shd be happy with mid table. Build from there.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Could'nt agree more this is when Gus and the team ( whats left of it ) need the fans behind them not slagging them off.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Pretty much par for the course really isn't it? What better place is there have a whinge and a moan than on an internet forum? Some people seem to be forgetting how far we have come but it is up to them if they want to criticise and moan, I am just glad they do it here and not at the games.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
We wouldn't be proper fans if we didn't complain about 4 defeats on the trot without scoring, but the hyperbole on here from many, really since the summer, is ridiculous. FWIW I am not happy with 16th as I feel with the squad we have we could be 8-12th but we need to remember one word PERSPECTIVE. Btw enjoyed your game on TV last night, deserved the win and good to see Tiny getting good support when he came on.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I thought that the Os looked a half decent side. It's good to see that Slade has turned things round there.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We wouldn't be proper fans if we didn't complain about 4 defeats on the trot without scoring,.

Agreed, it's worrying but there is a balance between being disappointed and querying some of the tactics used or not used by Gus and suggestiong that players like Vicente should f*** off and that Gus is on the point of being sacked. NSC is bi-polar

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Come on guys. The arrogance of some of you is truly appalling. Some of you thought you would step up and walk this league by the sounds of it. Get a grip and back your man as we did with slade when he went the first ten games of the season without a win. Poyet is as good as you're going to get at this level at this stage in your development.

We were magnificent against charlton and should have got five.
To right Gus Poyet's Blue and White Army . Time to back the man .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here