Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

coppell for zesh rehman?

Oct 15, 2003
brighton
Now that coppell has gone to reading is he likely to approach fulham for the services of super zesh? All the time he is producing the goods here, heads will start to turn, after all coppell was the one that brought him in. I know we have him for another month, lets try and get him for the rest of the season or buy him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did well at first, consolidated with goal last week but today:

Mr Pants I'm afraid

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I didn't see him play yesterday so cannot comment on that.
He has played well in other games though.

BUT before anybody else starts listing players that Coppout is taking away because he got them here..........

It was NOT Coppell who brought Zesh here but Bob Booker. He used to train his brother and so knew about him at Fulham (Ross Flitney, our loan keeper, would have known about him too)

Of course Coppout could come and take away half a dozen players and Dick Knight needs the money for Falmer which is going to get refused anyway and now the rest of the season we are going to be rubbish and get relegated.

Phew, nearly slipped into the mood that a lot of you are in at the moment.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Can't see DK getting rid of any of our existing players. It's sad that follwing ONE BAD RESULT everybody is getting so morbid. Take a look at the table and see who's top.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Splittinh hairs I know but I heard it is because of Simon Morgan that we got Flitney and Rehman

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
can't see rehman going myself he wouldn't have extended hes loan spell if he didn't like it down here and reading aint short of a few midfilders are they!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here