Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cop Out

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What a miserable git that Reading Manager is. Best thing that could have 'appened that he left

I heard the tedious drivel out of his mouth after they got knocked out of the Cup by a better team. Could have have been a bit more upbeat. Sounded like the miserable Barry Lloyd.

I liked the Graham Souness comment about keeping a clean sheet after winning 4-0 away.

If we had a left footed (reserve Premier League) goalscorer on loan we would win Division Two.

Tip: otherwise we need a disabled sticker to avoid the road charge of getting over that damn bridge. It costs nuthin' to get outa Wales.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
perseus said:
If we had a left footed (reserve Premier League) goalscorer on loan we would win Division Two.

Tip: otherwise we need a disabled sticker to avoid the road charge of getting over that damn bridge. It costs nuthin' to get outa Wales.

Have you recently bumped your head or have you stopped taking your medication? This post has all the hallmarks of a madman!

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Re: Re: Cop Out

Bwian said:
Have you recently bumped your head or have you stopped taking your medication? This post has all the hallmarks of a madman!

I suspect sitting down too hard would cause these symptoms in friend Perseus, since he keeps his brains in his arse.

Ah, I get it. FG is Perseus when he runs out of medication. D'ya think?

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Well ol' Coppout must be doing something right. In the last 40 league games, Wigan have lost 6. And Reading have beat them on 2 of those 6 occasions. Home and away this season, with clean sheets in both games.

Want a left-mid? Have Nathan Tyson... a prospect and a half, but needs a season in Div 2 to prove himself. A fine left-wing flanker who can run from Withdean to Tower Bridge in no less than 10.6 seconds. The ball would still be at Withdean, mind, but its a good start.

There is an ideal player that would mean that we get promotion to the Prem. And that man is one with pace, height, and skill, and cut it in Division One. I am seriously hoping that Spurs can buy a couple more strikers, then I know who our next loan target would be :clap2:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Wilts said:
Well ol' Coppout must be doing something right. In the last 40 league games, Wigan have lost 6. And Reading have beat them on 2 of those 6 occasions. Home and away this season, with clean sheets in both games.

Want a left-mid? Have Nathan Tyson... a prospect and a half, but needs a season in Div 2 to prove himself. A fine left-wing flanker who can run from Withdean to Tower Bridge in no less than 10.6 seconds. The ball would still be at Withdean, mind, but its a good start.

There is an ideal player that would mean that we get promotion to the Prem. And that man is one with pace, height, and skill, and cut it in Division One. I am seriously hoping that Spurs can buy a couple more strikers, then I know who our next loan target would be :clap2:

Another ex-Brighton player Wilts. I don't know whether we should be flattered or irritated.

:glare: :glare:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
So results against Wigan are the barometer of a club's success? Yes, Wigan are a decent team who go off to a flying start. But now they're falling back down to earth. I'm not taking anything away from Reading, but they've played Wigan at the right time. If the match was on earlier in the season when Wigan were in form, the result would've probably been different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here