Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coolest number plate ever!!!!

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I couldn't believe my eyes the other day when I was driving along and saw this in front of me:

Photo0411.jpg

Sadly, he lived up to billing by moments later disappearing at break neck speed into the distance, just when I was going to get out an ask for his autograph. Anyone know if any of the other lads have private number plates?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Using your phone whilst in control of a car.

Come on over to the 'cyclists in B'ton' thread.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I couldn't believe my eyes the other day when I was driving along and saw this in front of me:

View attachment 30697

Sadly, he lived up to billing by moments later disappearing at break neck speed into the distance, just when I was going to get out an ask for his autograph. Anyone know if any of the other lads have private number plates?

coolest ever? what is the relevance of T7?

not being nasty but get a life..

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

View attachment 30697

Dunk has B16 KN08

and Vicente has NEE HURT E

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

View attachment 30697

i thought CMS drove an Audi R8

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd like to think I could multi-task but those observant will notice the red streetlight hence I was stopped.
I had, hence 'in control' and not driving.
Anyway it's not me you have to convince, it's the police.
Assuming you don't park up and turn the engine off at every red light, good luck.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I had, hence 'in control' and not driving.
Anyway it's not me you have to convince, it's the police.
Assuming you don't park up and turn the engine off at every red light, good luck.

Jees get a grip man it's a bit of fun not flippin Crimewatch!!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
When i was a motorcycle courier i had a delivery in Mayfair, a black rolls pulled up next to me and an old boy got out. Number plate 007. God knows how much that would to cost!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
More to the point, why have a personalised number plate other than to say look at me, i have money?
???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here