Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Controversy: Why are racists poor/thick/Kilroy?

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
Spent years in a *cough* 'educated', pretty well paid job but got sick of it so quit and am currently doing manual agency work to keep myself going.

At the office, everyone was reasonably educated/well-off but now, at the warehouse, everyone is a racist, bigoted f*** and they spend half their f***ing day moaning about how 'pakis have taken over our estate'. Thing is, everyone at the warehouse is poor and very stupid.

Therefore - racism; is it borne out of poverty and people being very thick? Are you thick, poor and work in a warehouse? Are you racist.

(NB - the Kilroy option obviously applies to middle aged, Daily Mail reading fuddie-duddies such as Gareth Glover)

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
That could be the case. Maybe they see them as taking away what they might have possibly could have had. And therefore feel some envy towards them.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Many of them post on here.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Have you thought it could be the fact that, people who work in an Office talk like their in an office! For example you never swear, and 'toe the line', and in most cases office workers are always after promotion or a better job, so 'keep their noses clean' whatever they may think.

Where as the people who work in the warehouse, are normally untrained, unskilled workers, who, for the lack of a better phrase, don't give a f***, what people think, have no-one to arse lick, and say what they really think.

Most of us to be honest don't like what's going on in this country, regarding asylum/immagration. But most of us are to scared of being labeled a racist if you speak out against it. Which is why things will only get worse, until someone in power has the bollocks to stand up and say enough is enough, or until there are so few English left that we become the minoirty.

And see how we get treated!!!:salute: :salute:

Last edited:

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
Mr Burns said:
Have you thought it could be the fact that, people who work in an Office talk like their in an office! For example you never swear, and 'toe the line', and in most cases office workers are always after promotion or a better job, so 'keep their noses clean' whatever they may think.

Where as the people who work in the warehouse, are normally untrained, unskilled workers, who, for the lack of a better phrase, don't give a f***, what people think, have no-one to arse lick, and say what they really think.

Most of us to be honest don't like what's going on in this country, regarding asylum/immagration. But most of us are to scared of being labeled a racist if you speak out against it. Which is why things will only get worse, until someone in power has the bollocks to stand up and say enough is enough, or until there are so few English left that we become the minoirty.

And see how we get treated!!!

I would say that many of us aren't that worried about the immigrants.

To be honest I more concerned about how the bigoted British public will react and how the wankers that pass as working class teenagers today will start behaving like they should be.

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
i, for one, have no concerns over immigration

more concerned about a fairer tax system contributing to a more effective nhs and schooling system

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Because thick people are usually born to thick families, and it gets handed down, maybe? Kukev31's point is good, but most of these trog's don't have the rational thought for that.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I was er, "verbully abused" by a young lad in Clapham on Saturday. He was white, spotty and was wearing a hooded top and tracksuit bottoms. A walking stereotype if you like.

Not quite sure why he started on me, I was well past him when he did. What struck me was that he proceeded to speak to me in an extremely strong West Indian accent with all the slang, so strong that I understood very little of what he was saying.

Not the first young white kid I heard speak like this either. You may have seen the Little Britain sketch where Vicky Pollard does the same ? Well I hear it all the time.

Not sure where that leaves the racist white working class.

Mr Burns said:
Which is why things will only get worse, until someone in power has the bollocks to stand up and say enough is enough, or until there are so few English left that we become the minoirty.

Do you think Leon Knight is English?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mr Burns said:

Honest question. Do you live in an area where there is a sizable minority of what you would refer to as "non whites" ?

I just find that people like myself who do live in a highly multi racial area, don't have a problem with it at all.

Creamy

Jul 29, 2005
Mr Burns said:
Most of us to be honest don't like what's going on in this country, regarding asylum/immagration. But most of us are to scared of being labeled a racist if you speak out against it.

I wish people like you were to scared to speak out about it because you certainly aren't.

It's all you ever hear....with the old 'does that make me racist?' bollocks.

It's fairly simple, the have-nots tend to look for a reason for their lowly position OTHER than "oi must be fick an' so tha's whoy I ain't got nuffink".
The same thickos resent the rich, resent anyone having something they can't have (they'll scratch a fancy car of one of their neighbors who scraped for years to own it!) They'll shout abuse at a nice looking white girl going out with a black bloke, though they'll never have the bollocks to chat her if she were alone, nor would they impress any such woman. They would probably rather shout "slapper" at her just for looking sexy, because they are a 'have-not' and can only blame others!

Racists are often poor because they only blame others, rather than do something about themselves.

By the way jonogulls, why the dig at Gareth Glover?

Mr Burns said:

That made me laugh. You should spend a day in our office to realign your stereotypes.

As for ignorance breeding racism, I think that is spot on Jono. But you don't have to be poor or live on an estate to be ignorant and racist.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Mr Burns said:

What always makes me laugh about posts like this is the deeply-held belief that there thousands of people agreeing this deluded sap.

As Creamy points out; there are plenty of opportunities to speak out anonymously, on threads like this. Or they could vote in a secret ballot for parties such as the BNP and UKIP. But they don't: the likes of Mr Burns are generally in a small minority on boards like NSC and the BNP/UKIP get derisory numbers of votes.

I'd agree with the other posters on this thread: most people are perfectly happy living in a multicultural society, sadly there will always be an ignorant minority who don't.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
tommy boy said:
i, for one, have no concerns over immigration

more concerned about a fairer tax system contributing to a more effective nhs and schooling system

Exactly, stop indirect taxation on goods and put up income tax so if you earn it pay it.

Thank you comrades

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Mr Burns said:
or until there are so few English left that we become the minoirty.

Unable to handle the fact that the definition of 'English' has evolved, clearly.

Give me multi-culturalism and all its benefits, which far outweigh the attendant tensions, over old fashioned 'anglo-saxon' (has there even been such a thing since the eleventh century?) parochialism every time.

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4740633.stm

So, are the statements in the link above racist or not? Consider also that the head of the CRE also believes that multiculturalism is a bad thing.

The potential to be racist is inherent in everyone, and this can be ascribed to the herd mentality, and a desire to belong to a group. Turning on someone that is not like you, or your group, is historically documented - and to be a racist you don't need to be thick, or ill-educated. You can even be selective (look at the teams who have black players who still make monkey sounds at other teams!) "They" don't need to be a different colour or skin-tone either - the whole point is to marginalise or demonise people who do not share your cultural values. I know many people that display levels of racism from extreme BNP-like demands of repatriation (even to the point of "they take our jobs and our women"!) to irritation with immigration, etc. But these people are not simply racists - they are also intolerant of society in general and the social breakdown that seems to surround them. Because they feel disenfranchised, they want to protect their own values and standards, and then lash out at those who are different - and an easy target will always be someone who is not like you. This is where the BNP (and don't for one minute believe that they are thick!) come in, building on fears and distrust.

There *is* a problem with the labelling of racists as anyone who expresses an opinion that immigration policies are not all they should be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here