Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy

johnwells

Jan 6, 2005
Ther is afeelig there is an anti Albion conspiracy somewhere between the refs and the Leagues.

3 different people told me that do they nOT wan tAlbion in the Championship next season ,one of these was a matchd ay official

and another mentioned it to me yesterday.

Never in my 30 years of watching the club havI known some many dodgy ad contentious decisons go against us in succesive matches

Can treally believ it but if you analysis thingsit c ertainly looks that way..
Wouldnt be so bad if we were losing games to goals from normal play

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
A match day official told you this? :shock:

Kick him in the goolies, then report him.

(any chance you can sort out your spaces when you posting? Cos it's painful to read otherwise)

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Sorry can you repeat that.....on second thoughts don't. Can't understnad a f***ing word you are talking about !!!!!!!!!!!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
A match day official told you this? :shock:

Kick him in the goolies, then report him.

(Any chance you can sort out your spaces when you're posting? Cos it's painful to read otherwise)

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
johnwells said:
Ther is afeelig there is an anti Albion conspiracy somewhere between the refs and the Leagues.

3 different people told me that do they nOT wan tAlbion in the Championship next season ,one of these was a matchd ay official

Never in my 30 years of watching the club havI known some many dodgy ad contentious decisons go against us in succesive matches

I totally agree !:rolleyes:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
johnwells said:

Blimey. 15:30 and pissed already. Good work :thumbsup:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
"3 different people told me that do they nOT wan tAlbion in the Championship next season ,one of these was a matchd ay official"

name names , was one an official at our game? if he was report him to eufa

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
There is absolutely no way there is a conspiracy to send us down.

If it's not merely coincidental, then it is down to the 'bigger' clubs getting the decisions, and we are one of the smaller clubs in this division, therefore we get very few.

If Rotherham get a soft penalty against us, then my argument falls down rather, but I don't think they will.

If the powers that be didn't want us in this division, they would have either started this 'campaign' of decisions against us earlier, so that it was spread throughout the season, or made sure we didn't get promoted in the first place.

Conspiracy? Not a chance.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
This is the biggest load of crap I have heard in ages. One of my mates who I deem as being quite sensible has also mentioned this conspiracy on a number of occasions making me question his sanity.

In fact if there is to be a conspiracy theory then it would be to actually keep us in this division. Being in the Championship further strenghtens the Falmer arguement which will be of benefit to the Football League. A bigger ground for the Albion means larger crowds which will generate more money for the Football League. There will also be more space for Coca-Cola to plaster their advertising hoardings all over the place.

We talk about the potential of this club so it makes sense for the Football League to have us in the Championship. Just think, if we were in the Championship and at Falmer who would get the bigger crowds: us or Luton? This arguement can also be applied to us and Hartlepool, us and Bournemouth, us and Brentford...Need I go on? This should mean that the Football League would rather have us in the Championship than nearly every other club in the lower divisions.

I know that is nonsense but it more plausible than there being a conspiracy to send us down.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here