Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations from rochdale afc.

rdale15

Apr 1, 2011
Had to come sooner or later!! Well done lads, hopefully we will be following you lot after tonights great win!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And a great win for your team as well, thanks

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
My second fav team the Dale, great result for you guys tonight, well done and good luck in the play offs

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great results for both of our teams tonight. Rochdale for the Championship :drunk:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Met a Rochdale supporter in King Bees in Chorlton on Saturday ... we both agreed we'd be in the Chmapionship next season.. now it's your turn!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Well done Dale - let's hope we can beat you next season ! Good luck !

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Loved Roch, play nice football and beat the Scum, hopefully see you next season!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well done on beating the Saints tonight. Hopefully we'll get the points needed for the title on Saturday and that you'll do well in the playoffs.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Thank you - & congrats on well-&-truely stuffing the arrogant mob down the coast tonight. Hope you do the same again in the Play-Offs. Warm wishes & respect to Dale fans everywhere. :thumbsup:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I would lurve it if you would win t playofffs
especially if it was by beating Stains again

The very very best of luck

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I was born in Rochdale so I always look out for their results, really hope they follow us up.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
And well done from a Palace fan. You've destroyed this league so deserve all credit. GP is obviously a special manager (note Chelsea).

Been posting on here on and off (mainly on around 26/10/02) for 10 years so have an idea of the crap you've had for longer than that.

So enjoy. Hopefully we can do our bit and set up 2 bumper games in the Chump next year.

Cheers,

Paul.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Rochdale to knock out Scumhampton in the playoffs would be nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here