Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations from a Swindon fan.

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
(Some of you might remember me from my slightly controversial points recently) But I would like to congratulate the "Super Seaguls" for getting the job done. I done know how you did, but I take my hat off to you.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To be honest, quite a few of us don't know how we did it either, but 8 clean sheets in the last 9 games has a lot to do with our success

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Cheers, like we sang at you place, your be away to Torquay while were away to Leeds !!

It feels great to be in Div 1 (again) :lolol:

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
But wasn't my prediction right! it was an awful game.
I'm not being funny, but if a neutral was watching all the play-off games on Sky, they would easily think Swindon are the best team out of the 4. I think the commentator mentioned Swindon more times than Bristol and Brighton aswell.
...But you're up! thats all that counts!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
stfc71 said:
But wasn't my prediction right! it was an awful game.
I'm not being funny, but if a neutral was watching all the play-off games on Sky, they would easily think Swindon are the best team out of the 4. I think the commentator mentioned Swindon more times than Bristol and Brighton aswell.
And crucially, it is obvious that you don't play every week as well as you did against us, otherwise you'd have strolled off with the league.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
stfc71 said:

And that, as they say, is all that matters to Albion fans.

We'll accept your congratulations graciously-thanks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here