Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confused about Season Tickets at falmer

Ronnie

Jan 6, 2009
The Herb Garden
When season-ticket holders call, appointments will be booked according to the following schedule:

Priority period 1: Those who have had Withdean season-tickets for nine years or longer.

Priority period 2: Season-ticket holders who don't fall into priority 1, but have helped the club in extra ways, including the Alive & Kicking fundraising appeal and Withdean litter pickers.

I am having difficulty in understanding why the Club have set up these Priorities for those who have supported at Withdean for nine years or helped the Club such as sponsoring Players shirts, yet Priority 4 people are getting appointments to attend presentations before 1 and 2. Could you please clarify the situation not just for me but for many others who feel let down by the Club.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
That should not be the case, each season ticket holder has been allocated to a priority period and is ONLY able to book into presentations in order. If you have a genuine concern, can I ask that you contact the STH Helpdesk - but remember nine-years does not have to be nine consecutive years.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here