Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
In the last month he has been linked with Everton, Sunderland, Swansea and Leicester in this country as well as several teams in La Liga, nobody ever mentioned us, but they wouldn't because Gus doesn't leak anything to the press. However i am pretty certain that we have been chasing him as long as any of those clubs, these things dont usually just happen overnight.

So with all the interest Vicente has had, and after no doubt giving it considerable thought (afterall moving abroad isn't something you just do everyday), Vicente decided to come to Brighton, he obviously liked what he had seen and heard and maybe even visited before deciding, i know i would if i was moving abroad, christ i even did before moving to Scotland!

He will then have talked this through with his wife, made sure she was supportive of the idea of moving to a foreign country with a young child. So the contract is taking time to finalise, i really dont think its likely that he is now going to move to another area of the country after all that.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
In the last month he has been linked with Everton, Sunderland, Swansea and Leicester in this country as well as several teams in La Liga, nobody ever mentioned us, but they wouldn't because Gus doesn't leek anything to the press. However i am pretty certain that we have been chasing him as long as any of those clubs, these things dont usually just happen overnight.

So with all the interest Vicente has had, and after no doubt giving it considerable thought (afterall moving abroad isn't something you just do everyday), Vicente decided to come to Brighton, he obviously liked what he had seen and heard and maybe even visited before deciding, i know i would if i was moving abroad, christ i even did before moving to Scotland!

He will then have talked this through with his wife, made sure she was supportive of the idea of moving to a foreign country with a young child. So the contract is taking time to finalise, i really dont think its likely that he is now going to move to another area of the country after all that.

This.

Oct 25, 2003
If this all falls through Gus surely has to go

Good-Idea.jpg

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Has naylor tweeted anything ?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Remember Vicente is a multi millionaire. Its not about how big the team is, its about that teams ambition. Brighton suits that. His family would prefer Brighton as to the other shit pits he has been linked with

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I've definitely aged more than just a day since we found out about his potential transfer.

I'd agree with that, if your avatar is anything to go by, you've lost all your hair and your eyes appear to be missing, not to mention you pastey skin

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
To be honest I would have been surprised if he signed for us full stop but seeing as the deal wasn't tied yesterday, I think he'll weigh up his options and go elsewhere.

Yesterday's media frenzy might have been a bit exciting but imo it would only serve to draw other clubs attention to him.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
"01 Sep 2011 10:58:28
Vicente to Brighton deal not done. I have connections in Blackburn Rovers and late last night they moved to also secure Vicente with an improved offer. Its all to play for today"

hmmmm I hope its in the 90% of bullshit on that site, they were after him before though :down:

im confident after 2 minutes of enquiries about how Blackburn play, he would not touch them with a barge pole.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
if its as in the bag as people are saying, maybe he trained with the team this morning and an official announcement will be made early afternoon...

How early...

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
if nothing is announced today/tonight there must be a problem...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nothing new to report just tweeted by Naylor, chill

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
johnnycburger Johnny Cantor
#bhafc Poyet says Vicente deal 90% done but more talks still to be held.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
johnnycburger
Poyet says Vicente deal 90% done but more talks still to be held

Hmmm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here