Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confederations Cup live on BBC3

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Spain v. New Zealand live on BBC3 tonight KO 7.30pm!

And various fixtures at the same time during the week

(Some afternoon KO's are on Interactive, which I assume is the red button?...)

Top class footie and on the Beeb too!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm really looking forward to this, should be a good tournament. :thumbsup:

I am VERY annoyed at what Gabby Logan just said though, "and joining me for every match is Lee Dixon." Nightmare, absolute nightmare!

All the matches are available on the red button.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I'm really looking forward to this, should be a good tournament. :thumbsup:

I am VERY annoyed at what Gabby Logan just said though, "and joining me for every match is Lee Dixon." Nightmare, absolute nightmare!

All the matches are available on the red button.

I know what you mean about Lee Dixon, but it could have been worse. It could have been the king of the non-opinion, Mister Shearer :annoyed:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I actually quite like Shearer. :blush: But Dixon and Keown are useless, absolutely bloody useless. Garth Crooks is no better, why do the BBC employ them? Surely they can get someone better, anyone?! Why must they be ex-footballers?

3-0 Spain after 17 minutes! :laugh: What a team, this is football at its best.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Spain have torn them apart, to be fair. Incredible display of attacking, controlled football. I've never seen a team without wingers dominate so much. Our diamond isn't anywhere near as good as theirs! :down:

Though, McNulty at left back and Swindon's Amankwaah (I still hope we sign the guy!) at right back would be very equivalent of Ramos and Capdevilla!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Well, Brighton of course. I should have been more specific though, I grant you that. It does relate to England aswell though to be fair. Spain are just so much better than any other team out there right now, it's amazing how good they look tonight. I know they're up against rubbish opposition, but they did this to England too to be fair.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Yeah - New Zealand 0-4 down after 24 minutes. Top class. :lol:

Or has my (apparently defective) sarcasm radar been malfunctioning?

No sarcasm intended there :lol:

When I mentioned top class football, perhaps I failed to say it would be coming from only 50% of the participants :rolleyes:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Nice to hear Brighty blethering while Rossi teed up a screamer :nono:

Just had the thought that Brighty scored the only open play goal in our 1-2 reverse at Selhurst Park that contained the record setting 5 penalties in '89 :rolleyes:

Just checked, and it was Wrighty not Brighty...

Ho hum

Last edited:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
i can't stand more than a minute of it with those wasps buzzing around the microphones. i hope the whole world cup isn't going to be like that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here