Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Computing tablets.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I'm looking to get one of these and I have been given a budget of around £250. Two of the main contenders I have come across are the Archos 101 and the Samsung galaxy tab. I'm sure there's a few of you on here who know about these things.
Thanks in advance
:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Take two before bedtime and two in the morning. If theres no improvement by the end of the week then come and see me next Monday.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Ive got a Tab & to be fair its not the best. Its a little frustrating & not very smooth. My wife has ipad and you cannot compare the 2. If you look on ebay there is a Brighton based company that sell ipads for about £270, if you can save for a bit longer. Hope this helps.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I've bought a second iPad 1 last week for £250 and it's been wonderfully immersive, whether gaming, surfing the web, or using Tapatalk for NSC.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Ive got a Tab & to be fair its not the best. Its a little frustrating & not very smooth. My wife has ipad and you cannot compare the 2. If you look on ebay there is a Brighton based company that sell ipads for about £270, if you can save for a bit longer. Hope this helps.[/QUOT
May i ask what Manufacturer refurbished means? If it is in good nick this is something I would certainly consider. Thanks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here