Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Compiling a BUCKET list?

Dec 29, 2011
Buy and ride a motorbike. Sounds like you're a bit rich so get a good one and maybe go touring through Europe for a few weeks, across the alps and through little french villages.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Have sex with Kelly brook on the centre circle of the Amex in the middle of the night !

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Buy and ride a motorbike. Sounds like you're a bit rich so get a good one and maybe go touring through Europe for a few weeks, across the alps and through little french villages.

Haha, not rich at. That does sounds great though.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
My friend made one 2 years back but unfortunately passed away so didn't get to complete any, so me and other friends all complete the list by doing the things he wanted to do before he died.

Wonderful! What sort of things are on the list?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We've got two buckets - an ordinary one and one with a special thing for wringing out mops.

But seriously, though, about ten years ago we were on holiday in Switzerland before going down in to Italy. We did as a family of four a day trip, making sure the weather was going to be good, on two trains and two cable cars to the top of the klein Matterhorn, which stands alongside the proper Matterhorn. There was a point when, on the second cable car, we got to a height above most of the other mountains around. It was at that point that I really discovered what the words breathtaking (literally) and awesome really meant. It was absolutely wonderful.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Smoke your own kippers

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Sky dive i wanna do one so bad have to be a tandom no way il jump out.
my nephew who lives on the I.O.W comes to the Albion games and is doing a solo sky jump in aid of the Air Ambulance. The family are concerned due to the fact of the skydiver who died Saturday...but as Graham said...the first people on the scene was the Air Ambulance.

Read his donation list on his site....http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/grahammachin

Not asking you to help a fellow Seagull fan but if you could help every pound helps, it gets a 25% gift aid as well.
What he has so far raised is enough to cover one flight and sometimes these guys go out 4 times a day. The family and him have raised his cost so every penny goes to this good cause.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here