Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Compiling a BUCKET list?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
The one thing I would say is don't just write a bucket list, act on it. I have this heart thing and being told something like that is just when you think about doing a bucket a list but much of the stuff I would want to do I can't now because of my heart thing, I've left it too late, don't do that it's bloody frustrating.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
get to an African Game Park
strap yourself in to a parachute
tie yourself onto back of a land rover
paraglide
shit yourself and have fun all at once

ps not my fault if you do this and end up in a crappy unforgiving African jail cell because its apparently "not legal"

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
my nephew who lives on the I.O.W comes to the Albion games and is doing a solo sky jump in aid of the Air Ambulance. The family are concerned due to the fact of the skydiver who died Saturday...but as Graham said...the first people on the scene was the Air Ambulance.

Read his donation list on his site....http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/grahammachin

Not asking you to help a fellow Seagull fan but if you could help every pound helps, it gets a 25% gift aid as well.
What he has so far raised is enough to cover one flight and sometimes these guys go out 4 times a day. The family and him have raised his cost so every penny goes to this good cause.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

the one that died at the weekend was hit in mid air by another person, probably a 1in a million accident.

All best to your nephew

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
We've got two buckets - an ordinary one and one with a special thing for wringing out mops.

But seriously, though, about ten years ago we were on holiday in Switzerland before going down in to Italy. We did as a family of four a day trip, making sure the weather was going to be good, on two trains and two cable cars to the top of the klein Matterhorn, which stands alongside the proper Matterhorn. There was a point when, on the second cable car, we got to a height above most of the other mountains around. It was at that point that I really discovered what the words breathtaking (literally) and awesome really meant. It was absolutely wonderful.

Zermatt/Cervina highest cable in Europe? Beautiful until we skiied down from the top, so high all the snow was ice crystals & high wind meant it felt like thousands of needles hitting you in the face @ 30mph.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Something like that is definitely up there for me for sure. Have you done it yourself?
I did 9 monthes with a group called csv they used to do things abroad as well Although i done mine in brighton Nine monthes worki with the mentally handicapped Used to get £5 a week plus expenses No idea what it would be now Im sure if you got in touch with them Thet could point you inthe right direction Failing that these third world countries are just glad of any help they can get
Basically turn up and see what needs doing i would help take the kids out for the day They are always glad of any help they can get

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here