Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Common, vulgar or simple (In)fractions.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
A bit like comparing points on a driving licence, who's going to own up to having an NSC infraction?

Thus far, I am squeaky clean. :angel:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amazingly so am I

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Does this require such skills as tightrope walking of occasion?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've got an Infraction
Infraction
Infraction
Infraction on NSC, NSC, NSC,
Because I am a knob, knob, knob
who hates the NSK, K, K
wooooooohhhhhhhhhhh wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

so do I hate them but clearly you hatred is far more superior

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Clean and easily forgotten :down:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Got my 1st one yesterday when Murray with the Turd took the piss when Posh equelised and I told it to F *** off

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Got my 1st one yesterday when Murray with the Turd took the piss when Posh equelised and I told it to F *** off

This is exciting,what happened? are you allowed to say.....was it a PM or something?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
infractions.png

:moo:

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex

Me too Hailsham Seagull. Got my first one yesterday for the same reason to the same Palarse twunt for telling him to "Go forth and multiply you caravan dwelling masturbator".

Saw red and reacted to it which was probably a bit OTT for both me and the circumstances but hey-ho, you live and learn.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Me too Hailsham Seagull. Got my first one yesterday for the same reason to the same Palarse twunt for telling him to "Go forth and multiply you caravan dwelling masturbator".

Saw red and reacted to it which was probably a bit OTT for both me and the circumstances but hey-ho, you live and learn.

Asked Bozza if i could do the speed awareness course, but he wouldnt let me:lol:

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Asked Bozza if i could do the speed awareness course, but he wouldnt let me:lol:

Felt like I was back in school and my parents had received a letter telling them I had sworn at a teacher. Still better watch my P's and Q's eh.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Felt like I was back in school and my parents had received a letter telling them I had sworn at a teacher. Still better watch my P's and Q's eh.

Now had you have said-

hey my Palace friend,self abuse is one thing but as your missus may be out this fine evening,perhaps you could practice some more in your dwelling of tin and white metals on wheels :shrug:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Hope you noticed that Murray the Third has now been banned.

At the present time he is making a laughing stock of the Crytsal Palace PFYC team.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hope you noticed that Murray the Third has now been banned.

At the present time he is making a laughing stock of the Crytsal Palace PFYC team.

Thanks, I didnt know, but that makes my 3 points worth it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here