Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commentary on tonights game (but it costs)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Any rumblings about the match and their thoughts on us on any Black Cats forums?

(disclaimer - too lazy to look myself)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I am a subscriber to Seagulls Players.

Using the same user name and password I am able to log on to the Sunderland site and listen to the commentary.

Give it a try:thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am a subscriber to Seagulls Players.

Using the same user name and password I am able to log on to the Sunderland site and listen to the commentary.

Give it a try:thumbsup:

I must really be getting old ..never thought about that mate

thanks

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
this - all commentaries are free if you subscribe to Seagulls World

Is this the case with Sunderland? There are only 8 Premiership clubs in the 'Player' network - and Sunderland isn't one of them.

Follow the 'Part of the Club Player network' link at the bottom of the pages on the Seagulls website to see what's what.

The Sunderland AFC website offers a text commentary - refreshed every 50 seconds, but from a Brighton perspective, my expectations aren't too high.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Is this the case with Sunderland? There are only 8 Premiership clubs in the 'Player' network - and Sunderland isn't one of them.

Follow the 'Part of the Club Player network' link at the bottom of the pages on the Seagulls website to see what's what.

The Sunderland AFC website offers a text commentary - refreshed every 50 seconds, but from a Brighton perspective, my expectations aren't too high.

Well I got right through to the commentary 'player' but this afternoon it was obviously not on air.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Could anyone else try to log in to Sunderlands player, with your seagulls player codes? I'll pay for seagulls player, but not Sunderlands...thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here