Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

comment on 606 website

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
not sure i agree with this from 606

"Albion's upturn in form has coincided with a number of the more experienced players being injured and maybe the time has come for the likes of Carpenter, Oatway, Reid and Hart to be released at the end of the season.

Last season despite having Knught, Kazim-Richards, McCammon, Molango, McPhee and Turienzo we struggled to score goals. They have now been sold or released and replaced with younger more hungry players in Robinson, Revell, Cox and Gatting."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A17270750

realeasing reid and Hart cannot be a good idea, can it? and surely our upturn in form is from the change of manager and the confidence he has put in the squad

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
surely our upturn in form is from the change of manager and the confidence he has put in the squad [/B]
And the fact we are playing at a lower level.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
To suggest we should get rid of Reid and Hart is rediculous. Chippy will probably go. I imagine Charlie may get a coaching role or something like that.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I would not get rid of Reidy or OGH, they are both still quality players, Charlie might be worth another year if he can get fit again, sadly I think Chippy may have had his chips.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Turkey said:
To suggest we should get rid of Reid and Hart is rediculous. Chippy will probably go. I imagine Charlie may get a coaching role or something like that.
:clap:

The upturn of form has nothing to do with losing Hart, since he was in the team when it started, and Reid was in BEFORE the awful run started.

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
That's a ridiculous comment.

Paul Reid has been one of the most consistent performers for this club and he still has so much more to offer us. Hart has been a superb, loyal servant to us, always gives 100% and can still do a job at this level.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: comment on 606 website

Bakesy said:
And the fact we are playing at a lower level.

That does usually make things a bit easier.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What, me or the stuffed mascot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here