Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

comiserations to john terry

Oct 25, 2003
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
bit harsh. when people criticise for being after the money, he shows genuine commitment to the cause, i cant fault him for that.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Really dont understand that reaction whatsoever! The guy is geniune and wears his heart on his sleeve and is English through and through. If we were in the Champs League final and our captain that bleeds blue and white was in the same position i'd punch the person that dared to take the piss!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Really dont understand that reaction whatsoever! The guy is geniune and wears his heart on his sleeve and is English through and through. If we were in the Champs League final and our captain that bleeds blue and white was in the same position i'd punch the person that dared to take the piss!

Granted, he wears his heart on his sleeve, but he's an utter wanker. Made me snigger, too, I'm afraid.

Oct 25, 2003
he's quite clearly a WANKER

i didn't really care who won tonight but found it funny that 'captain dickhead' could've won it for them but f***ed it

ronaldo missing also provided me with comedy

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It's criminal that he let Ronaldo get away with his miss

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why do people think he is a wanker ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I note that centre back terry stepped up to take a penalty ahead of centre FORWARD Anelka (with the same result of course!)

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
One thing is inevitable with this; at some point in the next two days every single one of us will get one of those oh-so-hilarious and completely original emails, with a picture of John Terry, a price list for how much tickets and transport were, ending with the word "Priceless".

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
HAHAHAHA, hes a prick, thinks hes above the game goes running after referees all the time, cheating c**t. Couldnt have had a better ending.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
id say that terry wanted the final penalty for the potential 'glory' it held

i am glad he f***ed it right up - and although EVERY chelsea sympathiser will blame the pitch for him slipping, it is worth remembering the likelihood is it wouldnt have gone to penalties had van der sar not slipped in the first place

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
One thing is inevitable with this; at some point in the next two days every single one of us will get one of those oh-so-hilarious and completely original emails, with a picture of John Terry, a price list for how much tickets and transport were, ending with the word "Priceless".

:D:D:D:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here