Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coming home

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we are coming home to Brighton after being here in Wales for 7 years
park home in Peacehaven (we tried to get on there before we left for foreign lands) but apparently its now OK to have animals there so HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we of coarse have to sell here

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Welcome home, and hope you enjoy it. Just one question though. Where will all the cats go? And you'll have to watch none of them run away. It's not unknown for cats to try to find their way back to their old home. We had one try to do that and turned up with us. Fortunately our own cats didn't chase him off. Watch the traffic too. It's a bit heavier here than in Wales, unless you were by the M4!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The cats should be ok as the Tandoori Night have taken tigger tikka masala off the menu. :smile:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
stay away...we are full

:)

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Say it isn't so Juan Albion? One less ex-pat that could be counted on to be online when everyone in Sussex is asleep! Oh well good luck mate. Hope it all works out well for you.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Please dont tell me you are exiled in Wales because of your cats!

no we came up here for a quiet life and moved in next to animal hating,racist,bigoted,hypocritical,nutcases.
I have lived all over the UK and never found people like this ....its not because they are Welsh, they could be any nationality and it was finally the sly provocation, and I'v only just found out that in the time they have lived here three(3) times they have had no neighbours either side.
so its a case of know when you are beaten, the time is right and several properties have become available at a price we can afford+ my daughter who lives near Brighton has been very ill and unlikely to get much better.

god I can see those pylons on the M23 now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here