Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coming close to scoring at Derby [video]

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Interesting to see in recent weeks that Hammond has dropped off the radar with respect to performances and Greers reaction to him when they collided and hammond was on the floor. I get the feeling that Mr Hammond is finding life tough back with us. Of course i could be very wrong, but from his performances he looks very very subdued. Not like the old hammond i knew or the hammond who was constantly wanting the ball in saints team last year. something far from right here!! IMO

Hammons has been exactly i remember him or rather dont by being anonymous. Pleasr hurry back Crofts.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Greer was just pissed off because he was going for the same ball and they got in each other's way. It makes me laugh how desperate some people are to have a pop at Hammond - he's done fine overall since he's been back. How many other central midfielders have we had who get into so many scoring positions? His luck will change.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Greer was just pissed off because he was going for the same ball and they got in each other's way. It makes me laugh how desperate some people are to have a pop at Hammond - he's done fine overall since he's been back. How many other central midfielders have we had who get into so many scoring positions? His luck will change.

Whos having a go at Hammond? It was a suggestion that he might not be happy back at the Amex.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
personally i think crofts is the player we have missed most he too can b anonymous...but very effective!

I think that Crofts is better than Hammond. Hammond has been poor for the last few games. Perhaps he is unhappy? If he could emulate his performance against Sheffield Wednesday (lol:D) then we'd be happy. There again all of our players were class that day.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I was in line with the left post and after reviewing the video, Hammond should have been the one with the header, there was a defender on the left post, where Greer would have headed it and a totally open goal all across the right side where Hammond would have headed it. Not sure why Greer had a go at Hammond because he was in the best position. In a busy 6 yard box clashes like this happen and they may both have called for it, not that I heard either of them.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Interesting to see in recent weeks that Hammond has dropped off the radar with respect to performances and Greers reaction to him when they collided and hammond was on the floor

Would love to have heard what Greer said to Hammond .. Quote of the day perhaps ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not convinced the keeper touched the first header (even more so from the FLS highlights).

And agree with the above that Greer was the one in the wrong. Hammond had the best chance of scoring that (until Greer smashed him out of the way).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here