Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coming close to scoring at Derby [video]

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Just a shame all 3 went for the rebound, knocked Hammond off balance. Glorious chance though

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just a shame all 3 went for the rebound, knocked Hammond off balance. Glorious chance though

So it's nothing to do with Poyet's plan B or system but plain bad luck that the keeper got a hand to it and two players collided? It says a lot to me that Derby chose their keeper as Man of the match.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Interesting to see in recent weeks that Hammond has dropped off the radar with respect to performances and Greers reaction to him when they collided and hammond was on the floor. I get the feeling that Mr Hammond is finding life tough back with us. Of course i could be very wrong, but from his performances he looks very very subdued. Not like the old hammond i knew or the hammond who was constantly wanting the ball in saints team last year. something far from right here!! IMO

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Interesting to see in recent weeks that Hammond has dropped off the radar with respect to performances and Greers reaction to him when they collided and hammond was on the floor. I get the feeling that Mr Hammond is finding life tough back with us. Of course i could be very wrong, but from his performances he looks very very subdued. Not like the old hammond i knew or the hammond who was constantly wanting the ball in saints team last year. something far from right here!! IMO

Either that or he's just hit poor form.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

i wudnt read things into Greers reaction other than wtf u missed it or got in my way...he had a right go at Kushy midweek..who responded with something like a 'wotever'...woddy old chap u do seem to have woken up in one of those grumpy moods....the sun is shining lol

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Either that or he's just hit poor form.

difficult to know Green, but his body language suggest that he isnt giving 50% let alone 100. Watch the video when Greer looks down on him and gives him an earful. does that seem like theres harmony between players? Not to me it doesnt. what message is greer trying to give off here. If your frustrated then swear at the sky not look down on one of your own players and give him a piece.
Like i said, i could be completely wrong, but since hes got here hes gone downhill from the 1st game where he was arguably MOM.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Quality recording, looks like the ball is going to land on Hammonds head then Greer steams into the back of him & they both go for it & with Greer shouting looks like he called for the ball, but it wasn't his to call for & he should have not got involved left H for easy nod in

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
i wudnt read things into Greers reaction other than wtf u missed it or got in my way...he had a right go at Kushy midweek..who responded with something like a 'wotever'...woddy old chap u do seem to have woken up in one of those grumpy moods....the sun is shining lol

LOL. Im fine.

Im just getting the impression alls not well - perhaps i think too much.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Greer was furious with him, but then it's not new for GG to have a go at his fellow teammates.
That is what captains normally do if other players are not performing:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here