Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comic relief what are you doing?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Its that old chestnut the head shave for me at work anyone actually doing something a little more original for our starving and homeless this year?

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Yep - i'm working on the switchboards taking money for the night. My company has donated their time, staff and systems for the whole event, with 180 people manning the phones from 6pm-midnight.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
avoiding it like the plague, I don't agree that for nearly a month BBC TV and radio is used for just a handful of charities. I prefer to choose who I donate too.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Downing a few cans of Strongbow whilst watching BBC and getting Red bloodshot eyes !!! I do like comic relief and will pledge a few bob this year

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
brentsackedclifton.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
timbrentcliftonpeck.jpg
dawnkeithcloseup.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Got myself one of the comic relief t-shirts today. Normally I don't buy them, but I do like the designs this year, went for the beatles design, but was very tempted by Morecombe and Wise.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm going to ask Uncle Spielberg for a tip, bung £20 on it and give the Comic Relief team an I.O.U for the money I have lost them

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Big auction / raffle tomorrow night at Bar Anexo on the corner of Turnmill St in Farringdon, if anyone fancies it. Starts 7pm.

£5 entry, loads of top goodies up for grabs, including a signed Zidane shirt, signed Totti shirt, football signed by the Chelsea squad, signed Arsenal pennants, restaurant meals-for-two, spa days, Michael Jackson tickets...

We raised £2000 last year, so hoping to break that this time around.

And I'll have a home-made Albion RND t-shirt on :)

Attachments

• Comic relief invitation.jpg
    Comic relief invitation.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 84
  • Prizes mailout FINAL.jpg
    Prizes mailout FINAL.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 81

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Which one are you? Lauren,Ziggy,Jenni or Ashleigh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here