Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come Over The Dyke Iss2

Dead Lynsman

Feb 10, 2005
I must offer my apologies to the board for not having responded to the thread following Issue 1 of COTD. Being of limited technical know how, it has taken me ages to get set up with a log in. My
laziness has left people thinking I deliberately ignored the raft of contribution supplied from the other defunct A&L offering. An email was sent to me with an attachment, which I could not open
and did not realise had so much stuff inside. It had nothing to do with me thinking it was not good enough, as the first thread suggested. For that I apologise.

I did take note and we tried to balance issue 2 out by incorporating less photography, more humour and more criticism, and from the second thread, it would appear that we are starting to get a better idea of what people want to read.

To however said NSC is the place for up to date info, I wholeheartedly agree, but to whoever said that fanzines are dead... I find that a particularly saddening thought. A club the size of ours should have a fanzine, and the thought of the interweb killing one of the last bastions of traditional supporter culture is grim. Surely Sky TV and disappearing terraces has done enough damage on that front already?!

We believe there are plenty of people out there who still want to buy a fanzine, and we believe there is room for both NSC and a fanzine at this club. If there are others on the list who agree and would like to contribute with writings, help sell, or provide artwork, please get in touch with any seller or mail me back.
We need all the help we can get. In closing, to those who bought Issue 2 we thank you, and to those who chose otherwise, you should still pat yourselves on the back for helping to raise over £550 for the A&L appeal following Issue 1.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Got a copy yesterday and it was a good read.

The burberries are good and I liked the Ten ComBHAndments

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was better than the first one, but not up to Scars and Stripes quality.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I enjoyed it - well written and funny.

The Burberries are legendary :clap2: :clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dead Lynsman said:
I did take note and we tried to balance issue 2 out by incorporating less photography, more humour and more criticism, and from the second thread, it would appear that we are starting to get a better idea of what people want to read.

Yeah, well, you could always do a poll on here and find out double quick. Else you'll run out of dosh and readers if you 'get a better idea' by trial and error :dunce:

'No offence' :lol:

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
Beach Hut said:
I enjoyed it - well written and funny.

The Burberries are legendary :clap2: :clap2:

Pseudo Sigull - I'm Coming to get U innit !!!!!!

signed True Sigull (The Burberrys)

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :angel: :angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here