play 4-4-2

play thornhill/dicker centre midfield

dickinson with forster or davies up front

its not rocket sciene

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
In Salde we trust.

4-4-2 please, Navarro and Dicker in the middle, Dickinson and Davies up front please. :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why are people clamouring for Davies to be brought in when last season they couldnt stop slagging him off. Irrespective of all other issues our 2 best strikers are Murray & Forster in which ever order

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Why are people clamouring for Davies to be brought in when last season they couldnt stop slagging him off. Irrespective of all other issues our 2 best strikers are Murray & Forster in which ever order

But Murray clearly isn't interested in playing for us... do keep up Grandad...

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
well it looks like he doesn,t want the other strikers up front.he must have brought dickinson in as he thinks he can do the job. but at the moment he isnt doing nothing how long before slade realises he has got to change things.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
İbrahim Tatlıses;3079814 said:
How long before the "Slade out" threads begin.

They have already. Keep up.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
well it looks like he doesn,t want the other strikers up front.he must have brought dickinson in as he thinks he can do the job. but at the moment he isnt doing nothing how long before slade realises he has got to change things.

Totally agree with you. Dickinson isn't doing nothing at all, he's doing a f*** of a lot and its all credit to you for seeing that given that you're a buddy of Craig an all that.

I wouldn't be surprised if we do end up sacking Slade, simply because Brighton fans alwys think they're better than the managers unless we're smashing the league.

McGhee, Adams - mistake sacking both imo.

:laugh:
Good one IT, I almost thought you were serious then for a moment!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

I wouldn't be surprised if we do end up sacking Slade, simply because Brighton fans alwys think they're better than the managers unless we're smashing the league.

It was NOT a mistake sacking both, unless you wanted to be in league 2 which is the only place we would have ended up, sacking adams had to be done and should have been done sooner

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
We clearly played 4-5-1 on the forst day of the season due to only having one striker capable of playing the full match. I wonder if for the maority of this season Slade is planning on 4-4-2 at home and 4-5-1 away from home... I guess we'll see over the next two matches.

For what its' worth, I think that we need to play 4-4-2 at home. We should be playing 4-4-2 away from home against weaker opponents and only use 4-5-1 away from home against the better teams in the league.

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs

Hardly a mistake sacking Adams was it, should have been sacked sooner, we would have gone down under him no doubt about it, most useless I have ever seen us and never so happy to see the back of a manager in my life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here