Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on lets have some bloody optimism!

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
All I've been hearing is "we're going to get smashed blabla" I hope the players aren't thinking like this!
Everyone turn up tomorrow a bit more optimistic and hopefully things might go our way.
Albion win or an exciting 2-2 draw!:albion2:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I suspect they're going to turn up for a football match, we'll turn up for similar reasons and we'll play football with each other for around 90 minutes. I think we can give them a game, playing as we do. I also think they have absolutely no idea what to expect from Ulloa, if he plays. Which could be an ace up our sleeve, on the assumption he isn't Turienzo!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I'm very optimistic, said all along Arsenal are not all that. Sure they have some great days and on their day can beat anyone. But they are currently 6th in the prem, that's probably there worst position for about 20 years. If they turn up just thinking it's a walk in the park, they could come unstuck big time. We will know at 2.30 tomorrow or not if we have a chance when we see the team Poyet puts out. If he puts out a team, not to lose the game, then we will lose. If we get stuck into them then who knows. 2-1 to the Albion!!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I agree, let's forget the realism and live the dream for 24 hours :thumbsup:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I tend to approach every game these days thinking 0-0. It saves a lot of heartache though it's quite a boring philosophy.

Tomorrow, let's face it, we could get tonked. If Arsenal get forward quickly I think they have the potential to embarrass our defence. That said, if we do get our passing game going and the crowd is vocal, there's no reason why we shouldn't hold our own for periods of the game. A lucky goal or two during those moments, and who knows? As Gus says ... tha fooball.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Spanish Dave treble, all from 20 yard free kicks won by Ulloa. :bowdown:

3-1 to the Albion, Theo Walcott to outpace our defence. :lolol:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I am. Arsenal have Liverpool at home on Wednesday and reckon they'll rest players for that. I'm going large on the Albion.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Im going to see my team win as i always expect no matter who the hell they play Arsenal Smarshnal f*** em !!
3-1 Albion !!!

:albion2::albion2::albion2::p

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
1-0 Albion
out of interest we used to Redvers Rd nice area round there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here