Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colemans Mustard

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Is amazing, the more the better, love that feeling of so much mustard the front of your head goes prickly.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I prefer Colmans...;)

cold sausages on granary bap today with butter, Colmans, mayo and ketchup on the upper bun

mmmm

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
My 13-year-old nephew's party piece is to get a teaspoon and to eat a whole jar of Colman's English Mustard in one go. I admire him immensely for it, because aside from that, he is a typical snotty miserable teenager.

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The Large One said:
My 13-year-old nephew's party piece is to get a teaspoon and to eat a whole jar of Colman's English Mustard in one go. I admire him immensely for it, because aside from that, he is a typical snotty miserable teenager.

:eek: that is absolutely brilliant.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The Large One said:

I can do that. Done it with Wusabi aswell. Hot as f^ck that stuff.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
im more of a fan of the traditional Dijon style french mustard-with whole grain mustard seeds-the seeds themselves make a wafer thin ham sandwich and they also go exceedingly well with a number of both hot and cold meats.....

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
English mustard is wonderful stuff

I'm a big fan of Tewksbury mustard, English with grated horseradish for added nasal burn. fantastic :clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
My great aunt used to make the don ham and mustard sandwiches when we went round there but then she went and died and I haven't tasted such delights since.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
butchy said:
I'm more of a fan of the traditional Dijon style french mustard.

Bloody foreigners. :angry:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Bought a hot dog (more fool me) at Selhurst before the game in which Gerry Ryan had his leg broken in 1985.

Picking up the mustard dispenser (squeezy-type) I liberally coated the hot dog in what I thought was American mustard.

Oh nooooooooooooooooooo................................

Jul 20, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
My great aunt used to make the don ham and mustard sandwiches when we went round there but then she went and died and I haven't tasted such delights since.

I'll add them to my cricket HAMPER list

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
pevenseagull said:
I'll add them to my cricket HAMPER list
nice to see some thoughts turning in that direction... not long to go now - any news on JK and his bendy bowling arm?

Jul 20, 2003
Moshe Gariani said:
nice to see some thoughts turning in that direction... not long to go now - any news on JK and his bendy bowling arm?

his rebuilt action was inspected on the 10th at Loughborough

I hope no news is good news but I'd have thought if he'd got the all clear there would have been an announcement by now

:(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
LUUUUVERLY on roast gammon (my favourite sunday roast). I tend to go for something slightly milder for my hot dogs though. The sight of a faty juicy german bratwurst in a bun, with yellow mustard AND ketchup along the length of the MEAT is intensely arousing to me.

Roll on the summer. I'm barely going to let a week go by without barbecuing something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here