Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coke Codes - ten times winning value this weekend

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Sainsbury's are doing 2ltr coke for £2.30 per bottle. 1 in two codes wins - double the donation to the club! (pour the coke down the toilet to clean it!)
Or 6 can packs - two for £3. then sell the cans individually at football matches for 50p each, double your money and donate a fiver to the albion for free! (I should be on the Apprentice, me!)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mrs Coach said:
Or 6 can packs - two for £3. then sell the cans individually at football matches for 50p each, double your money and donate a fiver to the albion for free! (I should be on the Apprentice, me!)

Do the cans have the codes? I thought it was only the bottles

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So anyone who buys Coke today or tomorrow should remember not to enter their codes until Friday.

Mrs Coach said:
(pour the coke down the toilet to clean it!)

I did this once with a botle of fat coke that had sat in my cupboard for 2 years without being opened (had come free with a take-away Ruby). I thought I would test the internet FACT that it does indeed clean toilet bowls. It didn't. Left the white ceramic stained brown. Had to clean it properly after that. Don't believe everything you read on the interweb kids.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Mrs Coach said:
Sainsbury's are doing 2ltr coke for £2.30 per bottle. 1 in two codes wins - double the donation to the club! (pour the coke down the toilet to clean it!)

or the smaller bottles 2 for £1.40 at Sainsburys (although not the new one - couldn't find ANY promotional ones there yesterday :angry: )

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've got three saved up already that I was going to input last night, but decided against it upon seeing this thread.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
EDIT: Read thread properly before posting. :down:

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I just contributed another quid, but I have a question:

Why the hell are Celtic in this competition (one position behind us at the present time), when they don't play in the Coca-Cola Football League (I'm pretty sure Coca-Cola don't sponsor the SPL)?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I texted this morning and got a peculiar reply : Your entry has been successful

The other responses have told me how much i've won or not..

Maybe it's just because it's the special promotion this weekend and they are looking for a calculator?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
philsussex said:
Wahooo!!!! Just won £100 !!!
:clap: :clap:
And welcome to NSC!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here