Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coincidence?

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Tony Bloom won a fat pot in mid January in a Poker tournament in Australia. I think the Albion's fortunes are linked to whether he gets dealt a four and a seven or two Aces!!!!!!!!!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
does that mean that next year, with a bit of luck, we might go STRAIGHT up

Last edited:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Tony Bloom won a fat pot in mid January in a Poker tournament in Australia. I think the Albion's fortunes are linked to whether he gets dealt a four and a seven or two Aces!!!!!!!!!!

And as i mentioned people witness him lose 6 figures in cash according to the poker forums. In the auzzie millions he cashed for bout 600,000 AUS dollars (buyin 100,000). He also played in about 4-5 other events, for about 30,000 AUS dollars.

Guys an addict!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
And as i mentioned people witness him lose 6 figures in cash according to the poker forums. In the auzzie millions he cashed for bout 600,000 AUS dollars (buyin 100,000). He also played in about 4-5 other events, for about 30,000 AUS dollars.

Guys an addict!

You said on cash machines.He must of been on them day and night for months then.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I like 4 and 7. Reasonable chance of a sneaky straight.
Trip Aces are too obvious (and too hard to put down)

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I like 4 and 7. Reasonable chance of a sneaky straight.
Trip Aces are too obvious (and too hard to put down)

Bloody fish :laugh::laugh:

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
We should study his winnings to predict our future league position. If his luck is down, we get Andrews and McLeod. If he is on a roll, we get Murray, McNulty and Davies.

On the field we might be crap but off it we are more fun than Man U.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We should study his winnings to predict our future league position. If his luck is down, we get Andrews and McLeod. If he is on a roll, we get Murray, McNulty and Davies.

On the field we might be crap but off it we are more fun than Man U.

I assume you meant Phil Andrews to come back because I thought that Calvin Andrew did well on Saturday.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
I meant our lovable ex-Coventry Irish CB.............

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Brain fart. I meant Hawkins.....all this snow must be getting to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here