Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COD black ops seagull logo

Flex Your Head

Has anyone made the Brighton badge on there playercard?
Ha, funny you should ask as I am attempting to do just that, and it’s not easy (well, for me – I’m no artist!) I’m at work at the mo with most websites blocked, but there is a site which provides you with all the various ‘icons’ you can buy, and a panel in which you can tinker with them and practise your designs. I should take my own advice actually as I’m just making small changes between on-line games… and my seagull looks more like a fat splodgy bat.

I’ve also seen a few BHA clan tags too. None for a year or so, then 2 or 3 in the last month, which is good to see.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
needs major improvements but with the lack of shapes you have iits hardy than you think i mean the wings are carrots !!!

infact im gunna try improve it now cant see it being any worse than it is now

IMG_0065.JPG

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
How do i add a picture? have just emailed it to myself.(all these years and i still have no idea how to add a picture to a post)

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
well heres my second attemp no better TBH, i cant seem to get the right effect for the tail / back / bum end what ever you want to call it and ive used all my spaces up :/ ... any ideas ??? atm I guess im going to go for the lost feathers idea

IMG_0095.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here