Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cocktails

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They do "the straw" in audio (upstairs) and also the mesmerist off the top of my head.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I've never drunk a cocktail, even at cocktail parties. Are they not for women and faggots?

100% this.

Whats even worse is you want say a pint and a jd and coke and some BIRD or POOFTER has ordered a cocktail meaning you have to f***ing wait. Only time its acceptable is in an actual cocktail bar. Otherwise fast lane for normal drinks aand a queue for stupid ones.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I am appalled, APPALLED do you hear, by the number of men on this thread who admit to drinking cocktails, indeed actively seem to seek them out. Where's your self-respect?

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
I've seen someone test their drink and modify it, added more sweetner and mint, not more booze.

I was quite pleased that they had the pride in their work and not ship out a lesser drink

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I am appalled, APPALLED do you hear, by the number of men on this thread who admit to drinking cocktails, indeed actively seem to seek them out. Where's your self-respect?

Ahh, that depends on your modus operandi. On [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION] 's stag do, we popped in one for a quick Jaegerbomb, saw the fittest barmaid we'd ever seen and were soon 2 hours and €250 lighter!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
When you buy a cocktail, and the cocktail maker sticks a straw in the drink to taste their creation, have you ever seen them subsequently display unhappiness and add some more ingredients to make it taste right? I haven't. Am I missing something?

I do it all the time. If the balance isn't right, you add a dash more citrus/sugar/etc till the drink tastes how it should be. Most cocktail batsmen are following strict specs though, so shouldn't often need to alter the finished product unless they're free pouring or it's a new recipe...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
At the risk of taking this off topic, what is a man purse? Is it essentially a wallet or more like a sporran-type affair. Nowt wrong with a man bag though, I certainly can attest to this!

It's a big longish wallet and essential for the urban Hove-ite.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 9

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here