Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cockjuggling Czech Thundercounts

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My flight from Moscow was delayed by an hour, so ran from one gate to another at Prague airport, saw the plane at the gate, but the cockjugglers would not let me on because the pilot had shut the door! This is taking jobsworth behaviour to a new dimension.

So currently spending the night at Prague airport and have to go via Frankfurt tomorrow to get to Manchester. Total journey time from hotel to home will therefore be 26 hours.

Utter, utter ARSE

p.s. Merry Christmas to all at NSC

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
NMH said:
Flying isn't quite the same as taking the bus - and even with them, busdrivers often wouldn't open the doors once they've shut 'em.

Isn't it? Damn, that's why planes don't land when I stick my hand out.

Have a safe trip back KIERAN. Hope customs don't find your east European 'special' DVDs.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Flying home for Christmas..doo.doo.dee.doo

The whole scenario just oozes Christmas Film Plot!

Good luck and Merry Christmas..

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
saw the plane at the gate, but the cockjugglers would not let me on because the pilot had shut the door! This is taking jobsworth behaviour to a new dimension.

The pilot don't shut the door thats the job of the cabin crew....do you think that they should open the door for every late arrival? then risk loseing a slot time and have to refile a flight plan thus delaying the who flight just to let YOU on?

Think again you are nothing special look at all the jerks on the programme airline, would or did you react like them??

Yes I do work in the aircraft industry, and yes I fly..

Basically turn up with plenty of time to spare, due to a flight delay it might not have been your problem but do not throw your teddies at the airline staff they are doing a job...if every aircraft was delayed to meet a connecting flight nothing would ever fly.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here