Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cocaine worth £300 million

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Found on a yacht in Southampton! Biggest ever seizure in the UK. Looks like any body who likes a sniff might struggle to get hold of any over the next few weeks !

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I bet the Skipper feels like a right Charlie.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Flying the wrong courtesy Ensign from the wrong place, and whoever tied her up to the dock wants shooting........ Oh! :facepalm:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Looks like any body who likes a sniff might struggle to get hold of any over the next few weeks !

There's always enough to go round. Might cost a bit more though in the area now.

Customs always spout the usual bollocks how they're winning the war on drugs when they find a huge seizure. Hardly. It took them six days to find the stuff because it was so well hidden. How much other coke goes through undetected?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
There's always enough to go round. Might cost a bit more though in the area now.

Customs always spout the usual bollocks how they're winning the war on drugs when they find a huge seizure. Hardly. It took them six days to find the stuff because it was so well hidden. How much other coke goes through undetected?

I wondered about 6 days to find it, but when I re-read the article it said the operation took 6 days, so they could well have found it immediately, then spent the rest of the time checking everything ...... or alternatively, you could be right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here