Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coca-Cola competition not working

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Anyone else having trouble voting today? I just a got a message saying they had a temporary fault. Great, given that it's double points day...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Just tried for a third time, and it said I'd already entered today. So hopefully one of the previous attempts did work, despite being told there was a fault and to try again later. Not convinced though.
:(

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I also got the fault message but when I tried again it said I'd already entered.

When I entered my other details it went through OK, so hopefully the first one did register.

Looks like Watford about to overtake Brizzle Rovers, so it's Rovers we're chasing again....

poke

Oct 19, 2003
When i did it said i had already entered.

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
I got this email this morning (still couldn't be arsed entering):

It’s Double Entry Day!

Whatever you’re up to today, make sure you enter Win a Player from ‘Coca-Cola’!

With Win a Player, we’re giving you the chance to win £1/4 million for your club’s transfer fund and net yourself £10,000. Plus, two further clubs, both from different leagues, will each win £50,000. All winners will be announced live on Soccer AM.

Plus today, for one day only, every entry that’s posted before midnight will count as two! So you’ll be giving your club an even greater chance of winning – and improving the odds of netting yourself £10,000.

Not only that, but if you enter Win a Player three times or more you go into a draw to win a pair of FIFA World Cup™ tickets. So remember, because today’s entry counts as two, you’ll only need to enter one more time to be entered into the draw.

Don’t miss out. Enter FOR FREE at www.coca-colafootball.co.uk or simply text the full name of your Football League or Scottish Premier League club to 88555 (max 12p per text).

For further details and full terms and conditions visit
www.coca-colafootball.co.uk

Good luck!

'Coca-Cola', 'Coke' and the Dynamic Ribbon device are registered trade marks of The Coca-Cola Company.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here