Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Strangely due to the fact no one came in for CMS in the transfer window I have a feeling we may now see the best of him, hopefully he will get his head down and start scoring like we all know he can.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You could be right. I would like to see CMS and a fit Ulloa up front together. With Barnes banned this could happen.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Strangely due to the fact no one came in for CMS in the transfer window I have a feeling we may now see the best of him, hopefully he will get his head down and start scoring like we all know he can.

Were you at the game today ?

I don't think one pass he made went to one of our players - gash

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
If gus has the balls and plays them together, be interesting to see what happens, have a feeling either Hoskins will start, or he will actually go with 2 wingers and leave Ulloa on his own

jlee

Dec 31, 2011
Cuckfield
When CMS came on yesterday, completely changed the game, unfortunately wasn't enough, but he just rips the opposition's back 4 to shreds. An Ulloa/CMS upfront pairing and I think we might be in a good goal scoring position.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
When CMS came on yesterday, completely changed the game, unfortunately wasn't enough, but he just rips the opposition's back 4 to shreds. An Ulloa/CMS upfront pairing and I think we might be in a good goal scoring position.

Care to name a team which would include cms and Ulloa up front. Obv going to be 4-4-2.

What would be your team???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Were you at the game today ?

I don't think one pass he made went to one of our players - gash
True.

Although that would be denying his close control of the ball over the top.
Beating the defender, with 3 more touches, and a albeit tame ball across the goal mouth, resulting in Orlandi smashing in the clearance.

I guess he could have kicked the defender, he could have dived for a penalty, but instead we scored from the move CMS created.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Tomasz
Callderon - El Abd - Upson - Bridge
Bridcutt
Lopez ----- Hammond ----- Orlandi
Ulloa - CMS​

The best 4-1-3-2/4-4-2 I can think of.
Purposely left out Vicente, I do think the team is stronger without him.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
CMS has it in him to break "20" for sure,i think the timing is right for him to go on another run.....bash some doubters and be a hero.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Tomasz
Callderon - El Abd - Upson - Bridge
Bridcutt
Lopez ----- Hammond ----- Orlandi
Ulloa - CMS​

The best 4-1-3-2/4-4-2 I can think of.
Purposely left out Vicente, I do think the team is stronger without him.

No width? No pace? Where's the service going to come from?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
No width? No pace? Where's the service going to come from?

No Bruno and no Buckley ??

It is difficult putting 2 strikers up front because we lose great players. Based on the most recent performances (last 5-7?) I think Calderon and Lopez start ahead of Bruno & Buckley.. Whatever team anyone chooses, there will always be at least 2 players left out (Kaz, Vicente, Bruno, Buckley, Hoskins etc..).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here