Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS Song(Just can't get enough)

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Why don't we just drop the pretentious Mackail bit.
There must be plenty we can sing for plain Craig Smith. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dissapointed the North and WSU didn't get this going AFTER HE FECKING SCORED. After so many sung it at Cardiff I was hoping it would take off and we'd added a player song to our books - COME ON PEEPS!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Dissapointed the North and WSU didn't get this going AFTER HE FECKING SCORED. After so many sung it at Cardiff I was hoping it would take off and we'd added a player song to our books - COME ON PEEPS!

We tried on a few occasions. Were about 10 of us scattered around the back middle of the North giving it a go but it always got drowned out. Will keep trying!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

Even though I didn't go to Cardiff I was trying to start the song off in the North but nobody around me even attempted to join in. :moo::moo:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
About 10/15 of us tried getting it going in the North stand N1A at the back few rows but nobody seemed bothered.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Posh must have had a song for him. Couldn't we just nick that?

Somewhat remarkably, I was thinking much the same (which also comprehensively explodes the old myth of 'great minds think alike'). :thumbsup:

ps What's the betting they used to sing "Der der der der......Craig Mackail-Smith"?! :lolol:

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
After a weekend on the beer I have composed the following.

To the tune of he shot he scored it must be Peter Ward.

My bits went stiff
when Craig McKail-Smith
scored a goal,
scored a goal
My bits went stiff
when Craig McKail-Smith
scored another goal. ( shouted ) Brighton!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We tried on a few occasions. Were about 10 of us scattered around the back middle of the North giving it a go but it always got drowned out. Will keep trying!

Even though I didn't go to Cardiff I was trying to start the song off in the North but nobody around me even attempted to join in. :moo::moo:

About 10/15 of us tried getting it going in the North stand N1A at the back few rows but nobody seemed bothered.

Good lads - keep trying! It will happen - We need Craig to HEAR it too so he knows he has a song already :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What was the Ashley Barnes one in the WSU after he scored?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
[yt]lPT8MHGdK4I[/yt]

Come on lets get this done properly like we did with the Elliott Bennett runs down the wing for me chant

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What was the Ashley Barnes one in the WSU after he scored?

Aye aye Ashley, Ashley Barnes - worked well I think? Didn't go Sat but 1700 of us should have sang that when he scored - would've caught on!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
[yt]lPT8MHGdK4I[/yt]

Come on lets get this done properly like we did with the Elliott Bennett runs down the wing for me chant

But cant we do it properly and actually sing the full words rather than just the der der der bits? I don't understand why it is so hard to get decent new songs going these days. As soon as one is about to get going some twat stands up and starts aaalllll-biiiiiii-ooooonnnn and just kills it straight away.

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
Personally I'd go for a nice and simple, to the tune of sea-sea-seasiders

C-C-CMS, C-C-CMS

repeat ad infinitum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here