Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
[yt]lPT8MHGdK4I[/yt]

Come on lets get this done properly like we did with the Elliott Bennett runs down the wing for me chant

Isn't that from my video???

Also could sing this,

He scores from the left
He scores from the right
Craig Mackail-Smith makes Murray look shite.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Personally I'd go for a nice and simple, to the tune of sea-sea-seasiders

C-C-CMS, C-C-CMS

repeat ad infinitum

As I keep saying, if this is sung most will sing seasiders with only a few singing CMS, it will never work.

He scores from the left
He scores from the right

Is that to the "I want to go home" tune? I think that works well.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
As I keep saying, if this is sung most will sing seasiders with only a few singing CMS, it will never work.

He scores from the left
He scores from the right

It's Tom Hark isn't it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's Tom Hark isn't it?

It can be sung to both tunes in fact! However the 'I want to go home' one will prob sound better and we need a good song to that tune.

I liked 'We've got a new home, we've got a new hooooooome, Withdean's a shithole, we've got a new home' in the WSU concourse vs Donny!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
An old one from the 60's/70's works, I think we used to do it to Alex Dawson

We've got Craig Macail Smith
The leader of the team
The greatest centre forward
The world has ever seen
You can always rely on him
To score from Nooneys pass
And as for Pikey Murray
You can stick him up your arse

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
im no good at writing songs, but to the tune Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond...................

"Craig Mackail-Smith" "Whoa Whoa Whoa" and then someone can make up some words!!!

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009

He scores from the left
He scores from the right

That is indeed a million times better, I'd love anything like that to get going, dissapointed in our repetoire at the moment. Mine was more of a defeatist suggestion based on the fact that we seem to be unable to get anything new going recently, going back to square one. We have hardly any songs about players at the moment, thoroughly shabby, too many people writing complicated versions of pop songs with 20 different lines in and posting them on here, and not enough people just belting stuff out at the games.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Errrrm, Kazenga isn't french though which is surely the whole point of the Cantona song?

Blimey cut me some slack, we don't run up the Shoreham Road anymore, Peter Ward didn't wear no's 1,2,3,4..............., contrary to popular belief Mark Mcghee didn't drink pints of whiskey and dare I say it we're probably not 'by far' the greatest team the world has ever seen!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Blimey cut me some slack, we don't run up the Shoreham Road anymore, Peter Ward didn't wear no's 1,2,3,4..............., contrary to popular belief Mark Mcghee didn't drink pints of whiskey and dare I say it we're probably not 'by far' the greatest team the world has ever seen!

Ok, just think it would be odd to sing Lua Lua to the tune of the French national anthem, non?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

But you would concede that we are fu**ing brilliant?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hey Craig Mackail-Smith,
OOOO AAAA,
I wanna know (o-o-o)
Who does your hair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here