Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cms signs on the dotted line

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajcocker

Apr 10, 2012
I hear cms is keen on a move away from the amex to me it seems a shame but replace a 10 goal man with a 20 plus man and the seagulls are laughing the problem is i hear we want money that we paid for him back and that just won't happen who is going to pay 2.5mil plus for a work horse when his job is to score goals, let me know your thoughts peps.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
AJ cocker, can I ask about your Brighton fanship? Your join date and number of posts suggest you may be of Palace or foreign club origin.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I do love playing "Spot the Palace fan" :lol:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Palace fans must have nothing better to do bless, whilst we're signing class players, they're siting in their caravans playing snap.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I hear CMS is keen on a move away from the Amex to me it seems a shame, but replace a 10-goal man with a 20+ man and the seagulls are laughing. The problem is I hear we want back the same amount of money that we paid for him but that just won't happen. Who is going to pay £2.5m+ for a work horse when his job is to score goals? Let me know your thoughts peeps.

That's better.
Can HB&B hire me?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace fans must have nothing better to do bless, whilst we're signing class players, they're sitting in their caravans playing snap.
Or getting their sister pregnant again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here